How to play goldenplus bingo? 3 strategies to win. Bingo is often considered a game of luck, which means that your chances of winning bingo will depend on the odds you play, and if you want to win bingo, you need to have as many cards as possible to increase the chances of other cards being called.
First of all, you must register for an account and give yourself a name (no need to give your real name). Online bingo has a special feature that it is a social game where players can chat with other players or exchange strategies in the chat room, making this game even more fun besides the winnings.
Online bingo usually has three areas – the bingo lobby, the bingo room, and the chat room – and the bingo room is where the bingo games are played.
After entering the game, you will get a grid card with some numbers on it, and then the online random number selection system will start drawing numbers, and then players must keep up with the rhythm of the game and mark the numbers on the card or choose the auto function to ensure that they don’t miss any numbers.
The online bingo winnings are the same as the offline ones, players must mark the numbers from the random numbering system and connect, and the way to connect will vary depending on the type of game you choose, such as 90-ball bingo or 75-ball bingo, etc. More details will be given to you later.
The basic rules of online bingo
The basic rules of online bingo are very simple. After you choose the type of game you want to play, you will be given the corresponding cards, and in the game you must mark the randomly selected numbers to achieve the purpose of the connection.
How to play bingo? Understand these 4 bingo rules first
Bingo is a popular game that is enjoyed by people of all ages. The game is played with a card that contains a grid of numbers and letters. A caller draws numbers and calls them out, and players mark off the corresponding numbers on their cards.
The goal of the game is to be the first player to mark off all the numbers on your card and yell “Bingo!” This can be done in a variety of ways, such as getting five numbers in a row or filling in an entire column.
Bingo can be played in person at bingo halls or online at various websites. Online bingo has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its convenience and accessibility.
One of the advantages of playing bingo online is that it allows you to play from the comfort of your own home. This makes it easy to fit bingo into your schedule and enjoy the game whenever you want.
The rules of bingo are basically the same, but there are some slight differences between the different types of games. The main types of games are 90-ball bingo, 75-ball bingo, 80-ball bingo and 30-ball bingo, with the number in front representing the number of squares on the grid.
In addition to the above mentioned game types, there are also many different ways to play each bingo game type.
First, there is the straight line mode, in which players can connect vertically, horizontally and diagonally; then there is the shape mode, in which players must connect the pattern announced before the game to be successful; then there is the letter mode, which is similar to the previous shape mode, in which players must connect the pattern of letters; and finally, there is the blackout mode, in which players must mark all the numbers.
This mode takes more time, but also offers more rewards.
90 Ball Bingo
90 ball bingo is a traditional bingo type prevalent in the UK and Europe.
The features of 90 ball bingo are as follows：
- The card consists of 3 rows and 9 columns
- Each card has 15 numbers, 5 in each row
- The first column contains the numbers 1-9
- The second column contains numbers 10-19, and so on
There are three ways to win 90-ball bingo：
Goldenplus 75-ball bingo is the most commonly played traditional bingo type in the United States and Canada.
The features of 75-Ball Bingo are as follows：
- The card consists of 5 rows and 5 columns
- Each column begins with the spelling BINGO
- The first column contains B, numbers 1-15
- The second column contains I, numbers 16-30, and so on
- The space in the middle of the card is arbitrary, there is no number on it
The 75-ball bingo game must be completed in certain patterns, and there are three main ways to win：
- 24 numbers
- Straight line mode (including vertical, horizontal and diagonal)
- Specific modes
When a player successfully connects, either vertically, horizontally or diagonally, they win a prize, but the game doesn’t end until someone crosses all the numbers to win a full house.
Specific mode bingo is often found in 75-ball bingo, where the player must complete a pattern requested before the game begins, which can be a variety of letters, crosses or circles.
80 Ball Bingo
80-Ball Bingo is a recent type of bingo game and is the middle ground between 90-Ball Bingo and 75-Ball Bingo.
80 ball bingo has some features as follows：
- The cards are made up of 4 rows and 4 columns
- Each column will be a different color
- The game is similar to 75-ball bingo in that you must complete a specified pattern
- Common patterns include four corners, an X shape and a center square
80-Ball Bingo requires the completion of certain patterns, and there are two main ways to win：
- straight line mode (including vertical, horizontal, and diagonal)
- Specific patterns
80-Ball Bingo is similar to 75-Ball Bingo in that it can also be played by completing patterns to win prizes, so not every platform offers 80-Ball Bingo, but because of its growing popularity, more and more platforms are offering this game type.
30 Ball Bingo
30 ball bingo is the fastest type of bingo game and is also known as fast bingo.
30 Ball Bingo has some features as follows：
- The cards consist of 3 rows and 3 columns
- Each column contains a set of values
- The first column contains the numbers 1-10
- The first column contains the numbers 11-20
- The first column contains the numbers 21-30
- Unlike other bingo games, 30-Ball Bingo does not have multiple ways to win, the only way to win at 30-Ball Bingo is to complete a full house.
Are you ready to try bingo？
Now that you know how to play bingo, I’m sure you’re eager to try the game for yourself. Welcome to the Philippines’ most highly rated online bingo casino where you will find many exciting bingo games!
How to win bingo? 3 Bingo Strategy
Bingo is a game of luck and chance, players never know when their numbers will come up and they will win the jackpot, that’s what makes this game so interesting, but as with any game of chance, there are still some strategies to increase your chances of winning.
Pre-Buy Jackpot Game
If you can’t play online during the big jackpot, you can pre-purchase a game pre-purchase card the day or week after the game schedule comes out, but pre-purchase cards are limited and it is recommended that you buy them as early as possible.
Although this is a game of chance, you can still calculate its odds. For example, if you have 3 cards and the total number of cards in the game is 100, your odds of winning are 3%.
Some players prefer to play only the big jackpots, where they can get better odds by adding cards to the big jackpot game, while others prefer to accumulate more money by winning more regular small jackpots, each style has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Online Bingo Prizes
Online bingo offers jackpots to players who win the game in three categories.
A bonus that you can earn in every game, no matter how many times you win.
It is compounded each time a game is played without a jackpot, which becomes more generous the more people participate in the game, and resets once someone wins the jackpot.
When someone wins the cumulative jackpot, all players participating at the same time get a share of the prize.
Common Bingo Terms
- Eye down: Represents the start of the game
- Bingo board: Displays the block where the number has been drawn
- Line: A series of numbers in a line that is filled out to be considered a winner
- Full house: When all the numbers on the card are filled, also known as a full house
- Chat room: A place where players can talk outside of the game during online bingo
- Chat box: A place in online bingo where players can talk to each other during the game
- Jackpot: The biggest prize in the bingo game
- Money ball: This is a bonus ball that is drawn before the game. If it appears again at the beginning of the game and the player has this number, then the player will get the bonus.
- Blackout: In some bingo games, the player must fill out the entire card in order to win, also known as a blackout.
Bingo number nicknames
- 1 = Kelly’s Eye
- 2 = One Little Duck
- 4 = Knock at the Door
- 5 = Man Alive
- 7 = Lucky
- 9 = Doctor’s Orders
- 11 = Legs Eleven
- 12 = One Dozen
- 13 = Unlucky for Some
- 16 = Sweet Sixteen
- 21 = Key of the Door
- 22 = Two Little Ducks
- 55 = Snakes Alive
- 57 = Baked Beans Heinz Beanz
- 59 = The Brighton Line
- 66 = Clickety Click
- 69 = Anyway Up
- 77 = Sunset Strip
- 78 = Heaven’s Gate
- 83 = Time for Tea
- 88 = Two Fat Ladies
- 90 = Top of the Shop
Online Bingo Recommended︱Goldenplus Online Gaming Network
If you’re looking for a safe place to play bingo with a wide variety of games, congratulations! Your search is officially over.
Clicking on the button below will take you directly to JB Online Gaming, the most popular gaming site in the world today.
Goldenplus Online Gaming is not only an online casino that has been rigorously tested by casino professionals for safety, bonuses, game selection, payment methods, and more, but is also a legally licensed online casino operator.
Let’s get started with a new round of casino experience by claiming bonuses before the games begin.